Knock 'em all off without cheating or guns.
Description of the level
Maxwell begins next to some stepladders, a referee there to make sure you don't cheat, and a bunch of bottles stacked on top of a couple crawlspaces.
No weapons- but pretty much anything else is fair game, including vehicles with built-in weapons.
Note that "cheating" means running directly into the bottles, even if you're in a vehicle like a UFO.
- Any item you can throw, such as a baseball. If you don't knock down all the bottles, just pick your item back up and try again.
- Simply dropping an item such as a hippopotamus onto the bottles.
- Battleship or any other vehicle with built-in weapons.
- Fan (tool)
- Balloon (attach to the bottommost bottle)
- Rope (attaching it is enough to make them fall over)
- Anything that destroys the wooden foundation beneath the bottles, such as a hammer, match or termite.
- Animal + glue + fishing pole + glue + food that the animal likes. The animal will run into the bottles, knocking them down. For example, one prerelease video showed this method using a kangaroo and lettuce.
- Bowling Ball (drop it on the bottles)